The sources listed below are a rolling list of articles or organizations pertaining to writing, research, self-care, and professional development. This is not a comprehensive list. Rather, it’s a place for me to share (and bookmark) sites that I find to be helpful. I add to this list periodically.
- “30 Tips for Successful Academic Research and Writing” by Deborah Lupton
- “On Writing the Book Proposal: An Interview with Dawn Durante” by Keisha N. Blain
- “How to Slam Dunk a Revision” by Joya Misra and Jennifer Lundquiest
On Self-Care/Being a WOC in the Academy
- “4 to Live By” – Crystal Parikh from the Committee on the Literatures of People of Color
- “Teaching to Care” by Mimi Khúc
- “Am I being Paranoid? Being a Woman of Color in Academia” by Prof. Saba Fatima